The Local 384 Union’s Steps to joining the Apprenticeship.
1. Report to the Apprenticeship office.
2. Bring all Necessary documents.
- Birth certificates
- High School Diploma / G.E.D.
- Valid Driver’s License
- DD214 (If military veteran).
- Certificates of Training
3. Fill out an application at the Ironworkers Local 384 office.
- Applications are received every Wednesday of the month: 9:00 AM-3:00 PM.
4. Take a standardized test at the Knoxville Career Center.
- If the above four (4) steps are completed, you will be scheduled for an interview.
- Failure to complete the above four (4) steps insures your application will not be processed.
Iron Workers Local Union #384 Apprenticeship Address
1010 Buchanan Ave. Knoxville, TN 37917
Apprenticeship Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM -- 3:00 PM
To learn more about the Apprenticeship Program, watch the videos below:
International Apprenticeship & Training.
The Work We do.
A Skilled Ironworker Can Save You Millions.
International Why I Am An Ironworker.