Ironworkers Local 384 Training Center utilizes: classroom, hands on training and on the job learning to develop the safest, most productive and skilled Ironworkers in the industry.
Apprenticeship training has been used for decades with great success.
Experts agree that completing an Apprenticeship, is the most effective way to be prepared for a career in our trade.
With hard work and dedication, your future can be bright as a Union Ironworker.
Continuous Learning Courses Include:
• OSHA 10 & 30
• OSHA Sub Part R Training
• First Aid/CPR/AED
• Ironworker International Qualified Rigger and Crane Signaler Training.
• Foreman Training
• Survival of the Fittest Training
• C.O.M.E.T. Training
• Accredited American Welding Society (AWS) Testing Facility.
• Ironworkers International Accredited Certified Program. (I.A.C.P.)
• State Registered Apprenticeship.
Weld shop hours. = Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 3:00 pm.
The Local’s American Welding Society Certified Welding Inspector
Dean Shepard--- Phone: 865.689.5663
Local 384 Training Stations Include:
• (13) welding booths
• Rigging devices and hardware
• Curtain wall
• Reinforcing concrete mats
• Metal Building (Pre-Engineered Building)
• Tube / Coupler Scaffolds and baker Scaffold.